Make Your Own Cleaning Supplies

This is awesome.  Kim (one of my very favorite people) sent me a link to a video that shows all kinds of recipes to make your own cleaners. 

It's dirt-cheap & the lady says they work great.  You'll also have fewer dangerous chemicals in your house & her recipes are all safe to mix with each other. It's definitely worth checking out. 

I went to this site & entered my (junk/coupon) email address & was able to find a printable recipe list.  On the video, she recommended adding some essential oils (she uses grapefruit and peppermint, but not together!) to cover any smell from the vinegar.

If you want to watch the video, it's right here.

A lady who spoke at our Money-Saving Workshop makes her own liquid laundry detergent that's even safe for "H.E." machines.  If you're interested, I'll ask her for it & try to post it for you.

Since I haven't tested these myself yet, I'd love feedback from anyone who has experience.  Has anyone made any household items?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing a Pantry Challenge / Freezer Challenge -Pt. 2 How To Prepare

Pantry Challenge / Freezer Challenge Failure #1

Doing a PantryChallenge / Freezer Challenge Pt. 1 - The Reasons Why